Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas was founded in 2003 and is owned by Career Education Corporation under a licensing agreement with Le Cordon Bleu in Paris. The school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, the school offers an Associate of Occupational Science degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts and a Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu PÃ¢tisserie and Baking.
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts was designed to bring the study and practice of culinary arts to Las Vegas. The school was founded in 2003.
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Program
- Students can earn an Associate of Occupational Science degree in Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts. The program combines the study of classical cooking techniques and general education courses.
Le Cordon Bleu PÃ¢tisserie and Baking Program
- Students have the option of learning basic baking skills from skilled professionals and can earn a Certificate in Le Cordon Bleu PÃ¢tisserie and Baking.
Applicants complete an application and a personal interview with an admissions representative. Students must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Housing, public transportation and nearby shopping malls allow the students to live, commute and work nearby. The Las Vegas campus occupies more than 55,000 square feet (5,100Â m2). Campus facilities include:
- Classrooms, instructional kitchens and lecture rooms.
- Student-staffed restaurant.
- Computer labs equipped with Internet-ready computers
CafÃ© Bleu, opened in 2004, is a student staffed restaurant in connection with Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Las Vegas. The restaurant offers American, French and Italian cuisine.
- LCB Las Vegas