The Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development, or Great Oaks, is a joint vocational school district (see School district) that has operated in parts of southwestern Ohio since 1970.
During their junior and senior years of high school, students from 36 Ohio school districts have the option to attend one of four Great Oaks campuses, known as Career Development Centers:
- Diamond Oaks in western Cincinnati, covering the Finneytown, Mt. Healthy, North College Hill, Oak Hills, and Southwest, and Three Rivers school districts
- Laurel Oaks in Wilmington, covering the Blanchester, Clinton-Massie, East Clinton, Fairfield Local, Hillsboro, Lynchburg-Clay, Greenfield, Miami Trace, Washington Court House, and Wilmington school districts
- Live Oaks in Milford, covering the Batavia, Clermont Northeastern, Forest Hills, Goshen, Indian Hill, Loveland, Madeira, Mariemont, Milford, and West Clermont school districts
- Scarlet Oaks in Sharonville, covering the Deer Park, Lockland, Mason, Norwood, Princeton, Reading, St. Bernardâ"Elmwood Place, Sycamore, Winton Woods, and Wyoming school districts
In addition, the district operates the Center for Economic Opportunity in Washington Court House and the Highland County Area IDEA Center in Hillsboro. Great Oaks also provides satellite programs to their affiliate schools.
- ^ "Great Oaks Campuses / Operational Centers". Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development. Archived from the original on 2008-01-09. Retrieved 2008-02-20.Â
- Great OaksÂ â" official website