Henry Perrine Baldwin High School is a public high school in Wailuku, Hawaii. Serving in the major commercial, industrial, and municipal communities of the island of Maui, its curriculum offers a wide range of courses, including Advanced Placement courses. Henry Perrine Baldwin High School was accredited in 2012 by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges for a period of six years. Henry Perrine Baldwin High School is operating under School/Community-Based Management.
2014 HENRY PERRINE BALDWIN HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS GOOD LUCK - This video is about 2014 BHS SENIORS GOOD LUCK.
The school opened in 1938 and moved to its current building in 1940. It was named for Henry Perrine Baldwin (1842â"1911), co-founder of the Alexander & Baldwin corporation; his son, Henry Alexander Baldwin, broke ground for the 1940 school. The campus features the bronze sculpture KÅ« Kilakila (1997) by Honolulu-born Joel H. K. Nakila.
- Candis Cayne, actress and performance artist. The first transgender actress to play a recurring transgender character in prime time.
- Jessie Kuhaulua, aka Takamiyama DaigorÅ, first foreign born sumo wrestler to win a top division championship
- Kurt Suzuki, MLB catcher for the Minnesota Twins
- Kaluka Maiava, NFL free agent linebacker
- John Lotulelei, NFL linebacker for the Jacksonville Jaguar
- Kendall Grove, former UFC MMA fighter
- JoJo Dickson, NFL free agent linebacker
- Official site