Marblehead High School is a four-year high school located in Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States. The school has approximately 970 students. The current campus began construction in 2001, and opened for the 2002â"2003 school year.
Marblehead High School Class of 2014 Time Capsule Video: FULL VIDEO - This is a video about the class of 2014 at Marblehead High School. Grace Perry is the creator of this video and has worked on it for the past four years.
The school currently employs approximately 70 teachers among four core subjects (Mathematics, English, Social Studies, and the Sciences), foreign languages (Spanish, French, and Latin), as well as special education staff and tutors.
Currently, Marblehead High School has over thirty sports teams for fall, winter, and spring sports. The school mascot is the Magician. Marblehead High School athletics has had significant success in recent years, winning numerous conference and state titles in the past several years, including a state title in hockey in 2011.
- Boys Cross-Country
- Girls Cross-Country
- Field Hockey
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Football Cheerleading
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Ice Hockey (Div 3 North Champions 2008, 2010, 2011(State Champs 2011))
- Girls Ice Hockey
- Swimming (State Champs 2011)
- Boys Indoor Track
- Girls Indoor Track
- Ski Team
- Boys Lacrosse
- Girls Lacrosse
- Boys Spring Track
- Girls Spring Track
- Boys Tennis
- Girls Tennis
- Keith Ablow - American psychiatrist and Fox News political commentator.
- Shalane Flanagan - Olympic bronze medalist in track and field
- Joel Mark Noe - Pioneering reconstructive surgeon and Harvard Medical School professor
- Cory Schneider - American professional ice hockey goaltender formerly with the Vancouver Canucks and now with the New Jersey Devils of the National Hockey League (NHL).
- Rob Delaney - American comedian and writer.
- ^ http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/state_report/sat_perf.aspx
- ^ New England Association of Schools and Colleges. "New England Association of Schools and Colleges". Retrieved 2010-05-01.Â
- ^ Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. "Massachusetts Department of Education". Retrieved 2010-05-01.Â
- ^ Marblehead Public Schools. "Marblehead Public Schools - Athletics". Marblehead Public Schools. Retrieved 2010-05-01.Â